The class is divided into three groups that will work in differents aspects: point, line, plane with textures. They can work with dry and wet techniques, markers, colores pencils and tempera.
It will work in pairs on a large card:
- There will be three boxes with points, lines and planes with textures.
- Each pair of students will select the papers they like for their own work, which will consist of representing a MARINE ANIMAL. These papers should be adjusted to the needs of they want to represent.
- When you have drawn the outline of the FISH, you’ll have to fill it out by cutting the pieces of paper that interest them and sticking them in the most appropiate areas.
- Afterwards, the different results will be shown and an aquiarium will be made as a mural.
- These are the fish that students made: