To work with the gelli plates you need these elements:
1. Gelli plate
4. sanitizing gel
7. Plants such as leaves, blades of grass, flowers, petals
If you want to experiment with this technique here you can find some tutorials:
1. Superposition of prints, use of white cork sheets or other materials to capture the texture on the inked gel plate.
White cork can be used in three different ways as shown in the following videos:
2. Superposition of prints, use templates or plant elements that mask some areas.
3. Inking of the gel plate taking care of the aesthetics, composition and color to transfer the result to adhesive tape that you will stick to different supports.
4. Finally, you will experiment with templates made with thermal adhesive and gun, you can use them for stencils by spraying paint or stamping. You can finally enrich your drawing with permanent markers. (It does not use gel plate but you can combine both techniques by superimposing the prints)