In this video you will watch how to create the texture of a galaxy rubbing a toothbrush.
The class is divided into three groups that will work in differents aspects: point, line, plane with textures. They can work with dry and wet techniques, markers, colores pencils and tempera.
It will work in pairs on a large card:
- There will be three boxes with points, lines and planes with textures.
- Each pair of students will select the papers they like for their own work, which will consist of representing a MARINE ANIMAL. These papers should be adjusted to the needs of they want to represent.
- When you have drawn the outline of the FISH, you’ll have to fill it out by cutting the pieces of paper that interest them and sticking them in the most appropiate areas.
- Afterwards, the different results will be shown and an aquiarium will be made as a mural.
- These are the fish that students made:
Marcos Salvador Romera is a Murcia painter who made an exhibition at the Almudí Palace about the circus. Use the dot, the line and the plane, in a very simple way to create very descriptive and attractive images of the circus world.
We will use the temperas to create a similar world to the one created by this painter, using the primary and secondary colors, to create flat shapes and silhouettes such as circus tents, clowns, faces, etc. and then give them more dynamism and strength overlapping dots and lines.
Finally, I’ve uploaded the works that students made. Enjoy them.
Pinchando en este enlace podrás elegir 6 motivos diferentes a elegir uno, para reproducirlo en tu cuaderno.